In case you haven’t noticed, supplements are having a major moment right now—and we’re not just talking about multivitamins that ensure you’re getting all the basic nutrients your body needs to function properly. The demand for hyper-specific supplements that come along with promises to help you achieve your beauty and wellness goals has yielded a seemingly endless array of options, and gummy-based formulas are taking center stage. It’s actually no surprise considering the candy-averse world we’re living in, and these chewy supplements work double-duty as an indulgence for your sweet tooth in addition to being a potential way to improve your skin, hair and overall state of mind.
With a rich history that dates back to 1923, the famous Ojai Valley Inn and Spa in California is a sprawling jewel nestled about a 90 mile drive northwest from LAX. Having eyed this place for years, I finally had the chance to experience its many wonders this summer with a much needed mother-daughter spa holiday. The resort has it all; 308 luxurious rooms and charming suites you can land a plane in complete with fireplaces, terraces, four poster beds, and Spanish tiles, impeccably manicured grounds, 3 pools, outdoor dining, championship golf, tennis courts galore, all that plus dry, sunny weather for a good part of the year in an idyllic setting. The staff is also top notch, and seem genuine
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS