YOGATOES® – I immediately regretted leaving the house this morning wearing ballet flats without Peds®. Slipping and sliding in the cold of winter is not exactly bliss on the heels and toes. So imagine my surprise when I arrived at the office this morning to a fresh pair of YogaToes®. I removed the individual rubberized toe-separators (which resemble those contraptions you use to paint your toenails so the lacquer doesn’t smear) and snapped on the little vibrating massagers. My first reaction was, “I don’t really get this but I think I like it!” The novelty of the feeling – prying my toes apart and seemingly stretching and (I can’t help it, the shoes were really cute!) – was rather stimulating. No pun intended. When I took them off my feet felt a bit more relaxed. I’m keen to try these again tomorrow morning, and see if the effect holds.
FINAL VERDICT – ICW (IT CAN WAIT) – If this product were priced lower than $49.95 to $99.95 I would say it’s fun, why not try it. But since it’s only day 1 of my experiemtal foot treatment, the jury is still out.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS