A power packed heart-healthy food, oatmeal is also a nourishing and soothing ingredient in beauty products. A perfect antidote for many causes of irritation and inflammation, including insect bites and rashes, oatmeal is a natural non-clogging moisturizer for the skin. Added to a tub it makes for a wonderful comforting and healing bath. It can also be included in exfoliants as a natural way to rid your skin of unwanted dead skin cells, unclogging pores as it works. January is National Oatmeal Month, so BITB brings you a bevy of options for benefiting from this natural grain. Whether you soak, scrub or slather it on in a lotion, oatmeal provides natural benefits to sooth and comfort.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS