Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Bob Basu graduated Magna Cum Laude with High Honors from Princeton University and received his M.D. and Master of Public Health (M.P.H.) degrees from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts.
He completed his general surgery training at the prestigious George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C. and his training in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery at Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Division of Plastic Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine.
As a board-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Basu’s medical research focuses on analyzing outcomes in cosmetic plastic surgery. He believes nothing matters more than patient safety.
Meet the Face of MD FACE
Dual board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and Head and Neck Surgery, Dr. Steven Pearlman is a Clinical Associate Professor at Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons. He is Founder of the New York Facial Plastic Surgery Society, which promotes advanced education for facial plastic surgeons in the New York Metropolitan area, and gives practicing physicians the opportunity to exchange ideas, new techniques and procedures on an ongoing basis. Dr. Pearlman is also an accomplished humanitarian who works with charitable initiatives like Face to Face, Faces of Honor, the Little Baby Face Foundation and the National Dom
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS