The daughter and granddaughter of physicians, you could say that Dr. Emily Pollard was genetically predetermined to be a surgeon. But that would diminish her incredible accomplishments and career. Double board certified in plastic surgery and general surgery, Dr. Pollard specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery, breast surgery, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and women’s health issues at her practice in Philadelphia. She is also recognized for her experience in addressing the unique needs of women and men of different ethnic backgrounds.
Inspired by her father, a surgeon, Dr. Pollard graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville, Tennessee, and completed her general
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS