Photo Credit: Dove.com
Dove Beauty made quite a splash when they rolled out their first real beauty campaign in 2004 – and the skin care giant is upping the ante again with the Dove Real Beauty Pledge.
Officially launched on March 2, the new campaign involves looking at real beauty through the lens of celeb photo Mario Testino and a new gallery of portraits of 32 real women and girls aged 11 – 71 from all around the world including Annisa, a full-time mom from Indonesia who felt her most beautiful moment when she was pregnant for the first time; Vicki, a paralympic medallist from the UK who lost her leg to cancer at age 22. and Rosie, an executive assistant in the UK who is so over comparing herself to girl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS