Photo Credit: Breakfast At Tiffanys DVD
Nora Ephron’s terrific book title, “I FEEL BAD ABOUT MY NECK: And Other Thoughts on Being a Woman” (Knopf) says it all. One thing every woman expects is that at some point, she will hate her neck.
(HealthNewsDigest.com) -The concept of a beautiful neck conjures up images of Nefertiti, Audrey Hepburn, and Iman. A beautiful neck has a graceful contour, good definition, and a balanced profile. It is the ideal balance of enough fat not to look skeletal, without any bulges or pockets of fat that spoil the desirable contour. A very thin neck will expose the muscles in the front of the neck, other irregularities and prominent glands.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS