We are equal opportunity beauty buffs who will try products from the drug store or the poshest department stores, but could we really unearth beauty in the diaper bag? Believe it. Many of the products we use to keep our kids healthy and happy are good for mamas too. If you aspire to baby smoothness then it makes good sense to dip into skincare formulated for delicate little faces and bodies. Here we review a few of our favorites.
Sun Protection – California Baby No Fragrance SPF 30+ Sunscreen is popular for kids with sensitive skin who don’t tolerate fr
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS