Now is the season of extra, extra dry skin, and chances are that even if you’re slathering on a ton of moisturizer, it simply isn’t enough. Enter the era of the super moisturizer: products that really go the extra mile when it comes to making your skin optimally hydrated and as smooth and supple as a baby’s bottom.
Super moisturizers are those with real staying power, so you know that one layer is enough. You’ll never feel that dry, taut feeling you experience with some creams or serums, and there’s little need for touch ups. After consulting with Philadelphia dermatologist, Dr. Franziska Ringpfeil and testing several options, these are the ones that truly stood up to a day filled with
Calling all natural beauty aficionados! For this week’s GORGEOUS GIVEAWAY, we have three bottles of Élan Skin Renue (a $43 value) from ÉlanVeda to give to our lucky winners. Skin Renue is an all natural blend of essential oils that works to improve radiance and minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
This heavenly elixir is a combination of acai fruit oil, marula seed oil, pomegranate seed oil, carrot seed oil, clary sage oil, borage oil and helichrysum, all mixed into an organic jojoba base.
Skin Renue nourishes skin in a most gentle way and provides a spectacular glow when used under makeup. It’s even a favorite product of natural product lover Mariel Hemingway.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS