Hairstylist, entrepreneur and educator, Natasha Sunshine Antonioni established Byu-Ti Salon (pronounced beauty) as a place for clients to receive healthy hair treatments as well as a great haircut. At her go-to location in Santa Monica, California, she offers the exclusive Byu-ti Blenders system, six treatments that can be added to any conditioner to enhance the properties and healing of the hair Pureology. In addition to leading her team and working on clients, Natasha serves as an educator for line of hair products. She grew up in Louisiana and worked in New York before moving to the Los Angeles area. With bi-coastal experience, she has also appeared on television (most recently the Racha
New York City’s Ellen Sirot is a top hand model, hand care expert, Founder/CEO of Hand Perfection, beauty launch consultant and motivational speaker. As you might expect, she didn’t grow up dreaming of being a hand model, but as a struggling dancer she discovered the world of “parts modeling” and actively pursued the niche of hands, coaxing, protecting and beautifying her hands until they met the strict requirements of the field. Her expertise in perfecting and protecting the perfect looking hands has let to the creation of her own hand care beauty line – Hand Perfection. Read on to learn more about this unusual career and Ellen’s tips for beautifying your own lovely hands.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS