Photo Credit: caudalie-usa.com
With Thanksgiving right around the corner (yikes!), seasonal skin care solutions are top of mind. Caudalie’s Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème fits the bill.
While I often struggle with oily skin in the summer months, as the weather gets colder, the sensitive skin on my face typically dries out and doesn’t respond well to moisturizers.
Recently, I’ve been using Caudalie’s Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Crème with my usual skincare regimen. Marketed for use on dehydrated and sensitive skin, I find the Sorbet-Crème keeps my face soft without making it greasy; I try not to use too much, and a dime-sized amount of the product in the palm of my hand is enough to keep my skin soot
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS