Photo Credit: Juicy Couture
In celebration of our Queen’s official birthday on April 21st, the girls at BITB have been inspired by all things regal. As a self-confessed princess when it comes to my beauty regime, I thought I’d take one step up in the monarchic rankings and find what’s out there to adorn the dressing tables of the general public.
Cleopatra swore by it, and without any danger of smelling like rancid milk, you can try out one of the oldest beauty tips in history. The iconic Elemis Milk Bath is a sure-fire way of pampering yourself in Queen-sized proportions and celebrating its 20th year, this beauty favourite is now available in a glorious limited edition gl
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS