Meet the Lippy Chick
This style maven got her stilettos firmly fixed in both the fashion and beauty industries long before creating her own brand empire with Purple Lab. Specializing in “double duty beauty,” Purple Lab’s Huge Lips Skinny Hips glosses have become something of a cult favorite. Coupled with her publishing credits that include the titles “How to Become FAMOUS in Two Weeks or Less” and “The Fashionista Files: Adventures in Four-Inch Heels and Faux Pas,” Karen has branded herself a pop culture “lifestylist” — and she seems to be loving every minute of it. She chats with Beautyinthebag.com about the ultimate fantasy, girl power, Twitter, and what she’s got in her bag.
Huge Lips Skinny Hips by Purple Lab™ – An intriguing idea: slather your lips in gloss that smells like fruit-flavored gum, and lose a few inchess off your waistline? It would take more than a few tubes of anything to do the trick for me – maybe just because the scent of LOVE YOUR THIGHS is so deliciously tempting that I feel like eating it instead of applying it to my lips. Sleek packaging and clever, cheeky taglines. Oh and the purply box is so cute. MWAH!
FINAL VERDICT – GGI (Gotta Get It) – It’s a little pricey, but at $20 a pop, if it turns out to actually suppress your appetite, you may just save on enough on lunch to buy a few.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS