PURITY ORGANIC SKINCARE – If you’re desperate to jump on the organic/green/natural trend bandwagon, but can’t afford premium certified organic ranges like Origins or Aromatherapy Associates, Purity is a real score. This range of 9 products is exclusive to WWW.SUPERDRUG.COM starts at £4.99 and maxes out at £8.99. It has ECO CERT Organic Cosmetic certification which makes it EU compliant. The most expensive product (topping the range at £9) Anti-Aging Serum and Mask that is pumped up with sweet almond oil, aloe, cranbery seed oil, rose water and vitamin E.
FINAL VERDICT: BOB (Beauty on a Budget): Free from fragrance, colouring agents, antioxidants, emollients, oils and fats, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, preservatives, and of course no animal testing. Ideal for sensitive skin types, or rosacea, eczema prone complexions. The clear plastic packaging is pretty bare bones but for the price point and texture, you can’t go wrong.
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE