This week’s Gorgeous Giveaway has everything you need to hit the road and keep your skin in tip top shape at the same time. We have 3 sets of the Anti-Aging Travel Kit (a $52 value) from PureCeuticals to give to our lucky winners.
Created by esthetician Marlene Weber, PureCeuticals offers results-oriented skincare that features natural and organic-based products that were developed using scientific principles. The company is proud to claim that its products are made without parabens, sulphates, animal testing, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances. All products are produced in a state-of-the-art lab in Vancouver, which manufactures using the cleanest, most eco-friendly lowest carbon f
Marlene Weber, founder of the PureCeuticals skin care line, developed passion for skincare solutions during her early twenties when she first began experiencing serious complexion problems. Not finding skincare products that addressed the root cause of her problems, Marlene began learning about how our bodies work and the science behind healthy skin. Wanting to share her knowledge and help others who were suffering from skin problems, she became an esthetician. After completing her training and starting her own business, Marlene assembled a team of experts to bring to market an results-oriented skincare line that would be available to everyone. The result is PureCeuticals: quality, reasona
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS