First Halloween and then Thanksgiving, fall is definitely pumpkin season. Believe it or not, besides making great pies and jack-o’-lanterns, pumpkins also contain vitamin A, which softens skin, vitamin C, which reverses skin damage, and zinc, which promotes elasticity. Plus, who doesn’t love the warm, spicy scent of pumpkin? Try these great pumpkin-enhanced products to keep your skin beautiful and strong through the coming winter months.
If you love the sweet, warm smells of fall and Thanksgiving, coat your body with Bath and Body Works Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Body
- MEET SONIA KHEMIRI AND SYLVIE GIRET – CO-FOUNDERS OF BEAUTYQUE NYC
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS