New York salon hails autumn with Pumpkin Spice Pedicure.
You’ll probably read this many times in the coming months: fall is my favorite season. I love the weather, clothes, food and smells, particularly the spices associated with pumpkin pie. So the new Pumpkin Spice Pedicure ($45) offered at Eve Salon in New York City’s West Village, was the perfect preparatory treat for my feet after a hot summer of exposed tootsies.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS