Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
More than 16 million Americans suffer from rosacea—and millions more struggle with redness and flushing even if they haven’t been diagnosed with this skin condition. If you experience redness—especially flushing that occurs after certain triggers such as changes in temperature, eating spicy food, drinking alcohol and other lifestyle or environmental factors—it’s imperative to see a board-certified dermatologist because if left untreated, rosacea can progress and lead to acne-like blemishes, swelling of the nose and other long-term side effects.
In addition to the number of prescription-based options available to help control and soothe rosacea, redness and sensitive skin, there
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS