There’s a new minimally invasive facial rejuvenation treatment in town– and it’s giving traditional facelifts a serious run for their money.
The Profound Lift is the real deal, says New York City dermatologist Macrene Alexiades MD, PhD, FAAD, at a media briefing about the new Profound technology at Ai Fiori at Langham Place in New York City. The event was sponsored by Profound manufacturer, Syneron Candela.
“I like to call Profound an ‘injectable laser,’” she says. “It truly is the wave of the future in anti-aging treatments.”
The Profound system delivers radiofrequency energy through needles to boost our supply of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid from the inside out.
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON