Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Lauren Fine, MD, is a fellowship-trained, board-certified dermatologist who has been in practice in the Chicago area since 2010. She is a graduate of Duke University, where she received her BS in biology and neuroscience. Dr. Fine attended Rush University Medical school, completed her internship at Resurrection Medical Center and went on to complete her dermatology residency at John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook County. Following residency, she completed a Laser & Cosmetic fellowship under the direction of renowned dermatologist Dr. Amy Taub. While there she received in-depth training on cutting-edge laser procedures and cosmetic treatments.
Practicing both general and cosmetic dermato
Retail sales enjoyed a long needed boost this holiday season, but when it comes to anti-aging beauty products, affluent women are still looking to cut costs, according to Prevention magazine’s 2010 annual “Defy Your Age” study.
Of the 1,500 women in the study, 27% said they look to pay less on products they already buy, 16% changed brands and 14% stopped using a product altogether due to cost.
Most women see a difference between eye cream, day cream and body cream brands, but fewer are willing to pay for a high priced product. Only 35% of the women surveyed said they would pay premium for eye cream, while 32% would pay top dollar for a day cream.
But being dollar savvy
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS