Right on cue for Women’s History Month, Bobbi Brown Cosmetics is using its makeup legacy to empower women around the globe. The Pretty Powerful Campaign for Women and Girls strives to help women overcome economic and social challenges and develop employment and leaderships skills. Contribute to the program and you can feel as well as look good knowing you’re making a difference to help better the lives of your international sisters.
From now until September 2013, the proceeds of the limited edition Pretty Powerful Pink – Pot Rouge for Lips & Cheeks ($25) will
Meet the Powerful Beauty
Bobbi Brown needs no formal introduction. Her name and eponymous cosmetics empire have been front and center in the industry for years. Bobbi’s most recent launch, the Pretty Powerful campaign, aims to teach everyday women how to apply the right products and shades to go from simply Pretty to Pretty Powerful, Pretty Amazing and Pretty Beautiful.
How has your brand has evolved since you created it in 1991?
I never thought that my company would be this big, and if I even thought there was a chance, I never would have done it. My proudest achievement is building Bobbi Brown Cosmetics – from 10 lipsticks at Bergdorf Goodman
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS
- SPONSORED – CHECK OUT THE SHOPBOP BLACK FRIDAY SALE