Photo Credit: allure.com
Differin Gel is now available over the counter (OTC) – making it the first ever OTC acne product to contain a full prescription-strength retinoid.
Retinoids like Differin tame inflammation and prevent clogged pores from forming in the first place. Differin Gel 0.1% (adapalene) was approved for over-the-counter use in July 2016, and has been available in stores since Jan. 2017. In addition to the gel, the new OTC line includes Differin® Balancing Moisturizer and Differin® Balancing Cleanser.
As part of the launch, Galderma introduced a new commercial, a splashy digital campaign, a celebrity spokesperson (none other than Ashley Benson, star of Pretty Little Liars) and of course, a
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS