If you are looking for cutting edge technology, check out this review of Journée Bio-restorative Day Cream with PSP from Neocutis. An anti-aging day cream that contains UVA/UVB protection (SPF 30+), Journée fights signs of chronological and photo-aging as well as premature skin aging. Its proprietary key ingredient is actually based on research involving the unique ability of fetal skin to heal wounds without scarring. The ingredient is called PSP, which stands for Processed Skin Cell Proteins. The technology behind PSP uses cultured fetal skin cells to obtain an optimal
The new FDA ruling simplifies sunscreen for consumers; the two key things to remember are SPF 15+ and BROAD SPECTRUM.
The Food and Drug Administration is trying to sort out the confusion about sunscreens, with new rules that specify which lotions provide the best protection against the sun and ending claims that they are truly waterproof. The F.D.A. said sunscreens must protect equally against two kinds of the sun’s radiation, UVB and UVA, to earn the coveted designation of offering “broad spectrum” protection. UVB rays cause burning; UVA rays cause wrinkling; and both cause skin cancer.
The rules go into effect in 2012 and also ban sunscreen manufacturers from claiming t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS