What’s your favorite dish on the Thanksgiving table? Mine is definitely the cranberry sauce. A family tradition since I was little, I make mine with chopped walnuts, crushed pineapple and little else. This sweet-tart side dish absolutely elevates everything else on my plate — I love it so much I even top my sliced turkey with it instead of adding gravy!
Cranberries are known as a “Superfruit” because they are highly antioxidant, antimicrobial, antiseptic, contain phytochemicals, essential fatty acids, and are loaded with fiber and vitamins, too. When consumed, cranberries can lower your risk of urinary tract infections, help prevent certain types of cancer, decrease blood pressur
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS