All smiles are not created equal, but a bright, white grin can and should be high on everyone’s list of must-haves. It takes years off your looks and leaves a great lasting impression to everyone you meet.First and foremost, the health of your mouth should be top priority.
TOP TIPS FOR A HEALTHY MOUTH
Visit your dentist regularly. For most people, checkups and cleanings are recommended twice a year so dental issues can be caught early when treatment is still manageable.
Use a soft toothbrush. Dentists usually recommend soft-bristled toothbrushes because they effectively clean teeth without aggravating sensitive teeth or gums.
Floss daily. Recent studies find that the bacter
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS