Photo Credit: inoa-us.com
L’OREAL PROFESSIONEL INOA COLOR CARE ($25-$33)
Becoming addicted to Brazilian Keratin Straightening (the best thing to happen to hair since the flat iron) a few years ago has truly put a crimp in my luxury haircare selection. Restricting myself to “sulfate-free” takes on new meaning when I spend $600 every 3 months to keep my formerly frizzy hair in great condition – and my stylist Ricardo threatens that if I use the wrong stuff, the tufts and split ends will come back even sooner.
L’OREAL PROFESSIONEL INOA COLOR CARE – Sulfate-free with Argan oil and green tea, this Protective Shampoo, Protective Conditioner and Protective Masque collection was specially formulated for colored hai
Salon straightening treatments have been a real game changer for frizz-fighting, with a few short hours in a stylist’s chair shaving cumulative hours off of clients’ daily beauty regimens. Concerns over formaldehyde content prompted a Cosmetic Industry Review, which should conclude this fall. In the meantime, we wanted to give a run-down of our experiences with Brazilian Blowout and Coppola Keratin Complex, two of the biggest names in the arena. We also have some tips for choosing a salon and a stylist when booking a straightening service.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS