I’ve long been a fan of the ponytail. Besides liking the low-maintenance vibe they tend to give out, ponytails actually work better with “dirty” hair and make it easy to go an extra day or two without shampooing, a plus if you color your hair. I like that they work for all occasions, from something as casual as heading to the gym to hanging out with friends to going to the office and even going out for drinks or dinner. Just add a pair of spectacular earrings and you could even head to a black tie event, like Jennifer Lopez and Kylie Jenner, only two of the celebs spotted at the recent American Music Awards sporting the ponytail.
The pony is one hairstyle that’s only going to get hotter i
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS