With the sun finally showing its face in New York, a girl begins to dream of sun soaked days and balmy nights – and the accessories to complement a sultry summer dream. Just in time, Target has announced its partnership with Calypso St. Barth, the luxury lifestyle brand known for upscale resort wear.
The Target collection ranges from fashion to home furnishings to sunny inspired accessories, like the Double Train Case in Turquoise Star ($29.99) pictured in this post. Ranging in price from $5.99 to $29.00, other beauty items include bags perfect for toting cosmetic beach necessit
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS