By 2050, more than 50 percent of the US population will have skin of color, and dermatologists like Seemal R. Desai, MD, a Clinical Assistant Professor of Dermatology at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, and the Founder and Medical Director of Innovative Dermatology in Dallas, Texas, are on the front lines when it comes to addressing cosmetic and medical skin issues in these individuals. People with skin of color include African Americans, Asians, Hispanics or Latinos, Native Indians and Pacific Islanders primarily, as well as individuals from these groups who have intermarried. They can have different skin concerns and aesthetic goals and responses to common treatments wh
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON