We all love a sexy full-lipped pout. After all, a plumped pucker is a sign of youthfulness. Unfortunately, as we age our lips start to lose collagen and our lips become thinner and more flat. The sides of the mouth begin to sag and stubborn wrinkles and lines around the lips begin to form. Thankfully, rather than let our lips succumb to the signs of aging we can seek ways to enhance them with the latest non-surgical procedures or at-home treatments, all promising to give a sexy fuller pout.
According to the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, lip augmentation was one of the most popular facial plastic surgeries for women in 2011. New York City-based Board
For this week’s Gorgeous Giveaway, we have a powerful skincare duo from Spa de Soleil. We are giving away 3 sets of the Spa de Soleil Instant Glow and Spa de Soleil Renewal Cream (a $140 total value) to our lucky winners.
Instant Glow is a day cream formulated to bring out the skin’s natural radiance from within, using light reflecting micro-spheres to diffuse light. It contains hyaluronic acid to fill fine lines for an instant plumping effect. Vitamin C works to reduce signs of photo-aging by promoting collagen syntheses while Vitamin E moisturizes, softens and protects the skin. It also features Vitamin A to reduce skin discoloration.
Renewal Cream is a nighttime treatment that p
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS