The beauty industry is mourning the passing of Evelyn Lauder, a pivotal member of the family team that built the Estee Lauder Companies into a leader in the global prestige beauty market. She died at her home in New York City on November 12 at the age of 75, following a long battle with ovarian cancer.
Mrs. Lauder is survived by her beloved family: her husband Leonard Lauder, Chairman Emeritus of the Estee Lauder Companies; son William, Executive Chairman of the Estee Lauder Companies; son Gary, Managing Director of Lauder Partners LLC, and his wife Laura, General Partner of Lauder Partners; and five grandchildren.
Officially, Evelyn Lauder was the Senior Corporate Vice President and
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS