Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Botox is the overachiever of injectables. Besides being used to treat wrinkles and frown lines, it can also be used on everything from migraines to gummy smiles to excessive sweating and more. In fact, one of its latest uses is treating those with a broad jawline who are seeking a slimmer one.
Beverly Hills-based double board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Nima Shemirani has been using Botox this way. He says, “The jawline is an important focal point that visually balances the face. A broad jawline may give the wrong impression of additional weight.” Apparently, if it is right for you, it’s an easy fix. But…is it right for you?
BITB asked, and Dr. Shemirani was more than happy to shar
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS