Photo Credit: origins.com
The undulating seaside treasures of France, whose shores are packed with seaweed, stately bamboo forests of Australia, and the sprawling African Savanna all feature prominently in Origins’ latest wunderkind, Plantscription Anti-aging Power Serum ($55).
Origins sent out Candace Kumai and Kim Mance on a scientific/social experiment, where they traveled all over the world to smell, touch, and experience these ingredients before they decided which ones would end up in its latest skin therapy. The bark of the rare Anogeissus tree from Ghana was analyzed by Origins for five years to prove that it truly does provide anti-aging benefits to the skin.
In two weeks, studies showed what we’ve come
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS