Have you ever noticed that sometimes your skincare products don’t deliver the same dramatic results that they did when you first started using them? This phenomenon is not unusual, and in fact, has a name “skincare plateau.” Well, the DDF brand of skincare plans to banish “skincare plateau” with the launch of a new product – DDF Amplifying Elixir ($70).
The Amplifying Elixir is described as a universal pre-moisturizing treatment and works to boost your skincare regimen in two ways. First, it increases the skin’s hydration level and, second, it enhances the skin’s moisture barrier by up to 70%, according to clinical tests.
“DDF’s Amplifying Elixir is ideal for
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS