Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Born and raised in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Dr. Marcos Sforza received his training in plastic surgery by world-renowned plastic surgeon Ivo Pitanguy. After finishing his training, he was invited to remain at Professor Pitanguy’s school as a teaching instructor. Moving to England shortly after, he began his career as a cosmetic plastic surgeon, consulting in London, Birmingham and Manchester and has now completed over 5,000 procedures.
Dr. Sforza is an accomplished and respected aesthetic surgeon who has published over thirty renowned papers, book chapters and articles on burn care, trauma, reconstruction, stem cell medicine and aesthetic surgery. He considers his desire for surgical e
In the UK, the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) is advising breast implant surgeons not to use silicone gel filled breast implants manufactured by the French company Poly Implant Prothese (PIP). The MHRA was informed by the French medical device regulatory authority (AFSSAPS) that they have suspended the company’s marketing, distribution and export of these products. They found that since 2001 PIP implants have been filled with an unauthorised silicone gel which differs from the originally approved material which could increase the risk. YIKES!
So MRHA has recommended to plastic surgeons NOT to use the PIP implants and if you have already had a breast au
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS