“How to Avoid Pillow-Face, The perils of too much & too many cosmetic-filler injections” By: Gerit Quealy features expert commentary from Beautyinthebag.com Founder and Editor in Chief Wendy Lewis.
“’Pillow face’ is a term used to describe the over-inflated faces of rail-thin celebs who have been injected with so much dermal fillers, they start to look like ET” explains our go-to aesthetics consultant Wendy Lewis.
“Think Heather Locklear, Joan Rivers, the Minogue sisters, among others. Many pillow faces are choosing fillers over facelifts — they don’t want to look stretched, so they get filled instead to take up the slack of loose skin.The ultimate effect is not nece
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS