Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Mraz Robinson specializes in cosmetic, laser and surgical dermatology is always keeping up with the latest technology, in fact, she was one of the investigators in approval trial for Kybella. She was also one the lead investigators in the FDA clearance trial for Cellfina, and one of the first physicians to treat cellulite with the minimally invasive system. She and her colleagues strive to deliver the highest-quality care with the least amount of side effects.
Dr. Deanne Mraz Robinson sat down with BITB to tell us about the latest ingredients and technologies, and she spilled the secrets of what’s in her makeup bag.
1. As a cosmetic dermatologist, what are some o
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS