Meet the Parisian Phytotherapist
Before bringing the Sampar brand to life, Patrick Sounigo studied medicine at the Cochin Hospital in Paris and later worked alongside Dr. Jean Valnet, the “father of aromatherapy.” This turning point convinced Patrick to make aromatherapy and phytotherapy his professional focus. His work in Europe focuses on research and development of skincare using natural components. As a brand, Sampar takes pride in its packaging as well as what goes into its bottles, avoiding wide mouthed jars in favor of airless pumps to protect active ingredients in each formulation.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS