We have all heard about the beauty benefits of berries, coffee and even pomegranate. Now add the ancient grain quinoa to the list of edible beauty aids. The super protein rich quinoa – it was a staple of the Incas and contains more protein than any other grain – is included in Phyto Organics ChromaLife Colour Retention System from Nexxus. Because of its amazing amount of hydrolized protein, quinoa reportedly binds to the hair shaft and penetrates the cortex, helping to repair and restore moisture, pliability and shine.
Photo Credit: www.nexxus.com
The ChromaLife lineup includes shampoo ($18), conditioner ($20), treatment product ($24) and hair spray ($16), all available at salons n
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS