Photo Credit: skinceuticals.com
The annual meeting American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) is a see-and-be-seen scene. It is here that doctors and companies from across the map choose to launch or update their anti-aging skin care lines – citing new delivery systems, science and or other innovations that make their products the must have for all youth seekers.
And Julie Woodward, MD, chief of oculoplastic and reconstructive surgery service at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, NC, would pit Skinceuticals antioxidant-based products against any one of them.
Speaking with influential beauty bloggers and members of the media at a breakfast held during the 2015 AAD meeting in San Francisco, CA, Woodward extolled t
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS