Photo Credit: beautyinthebag.com
Dr. Stanley Kovak has over 20 years experience in determining a patient’s skin care needs. He is a national and international lecturer for the largest laser manufacturers in the world, who have chosen him for his vast knowledge of skin care. He also teaches multiple doctors cosmetic medicine and skin care and is a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery.
Dr. Kovak has also been featured on the Oprah Winfrey Show, and he has also published work in the text book on cosmetic medicine and skin care and has been featured in multiple magazine articles.
BITB chatted with Dr. Kovak about the latest trends in aesthetics and the most effective tools to turn back the clock
For more than 25 years, Luis Navarro, M.D., FACS, FACPh, founder and director of The Vein Treatment Center in New York City, has been the ‘go to’ guy for spider and varicose vein-free legs.
A leader in the research and development of vein treatment methods, he is recognized for revolutionizing the field with his patented Endovenous Laser Ablation technique, an alternative to surgery, which became FDA approved in 2001 and is now globally the preferred method of treating large varicose veins.
Formally schooled at the University of Barcelona, Dr. Navarro completed his surgical training at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. His interest in phlebology flourished and by the late 1970
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS