Photo Credit: rumercosmetics.com
Plastic surgeon Kathy Rumer, DO, knows what women (and men) want and this is why she is considered one of the go-to plastic surgeons in Philadelphia’s affluent, well-heeled Main Line.
Her background blends advanced mathematics, engineering, art, and science. Rumer received her Bachelor’s degree from Ursinus College in Collegeville, PA with a major in Applied Mathematics. She also acquired a formal education in Fine Arts and engineering. Following college, Rumer was an aerospace engineer and a member of various National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) satellite launch teams before she pursued her Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (DO) at the Philadelphia College of Osteopath
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS