Photo Credit: P&G Family Home
As seen on this morning’s NBC Today show, the P&G Family Home at Sochi is in full swing and offers Winter Olympics athletes, their moms, and their families a home away from home, including a full out salon with hair styling, makeovers, manicures, and moisturizing treatments.
As it did in Vancouver and London, P&G Family Home also provides athletes and their families everyday services (more than 1,200 hours in total), which in addition to beautifying includes changing stations for infants, mobile device charging Powermats from Duracell, and even dental care thanks to Crest and Oral-B. In the salon, Olay, Pantene, CoverGirl, and Wella give moms and their Olympic stars medal-winning
Cosmetic Executive Women (UK) hosted its annual Achiever Awards last week, which celebrated not only the accomplishments of leading women and one gent in the beauty industry, but also the global organization’s 20th anniversary.
The 2012 event took place at the Hilton Hotel Park Lane in London and paid homage to the international reach of CEW by presenting Special Industry Awards to Carlotta Jacobson, president of U.S.-based CEW Inc., and Françoise Montenay, president of CEW France. Kenneth Green, chairman of Kenneth Green Associates, a major distributor of luxury fragrance and beauty brands, also received the Special Industry Award.
A poignant highlight of the evening was the pres
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS