Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Aside from Charlize Theron’s mismatched diamond chandelier Chopard earrings, the jewelry that really got my heart racing at the 2017 Academy Awards were the gorgeous chokers and short necklaces. I was crazy about the Nirav Modi diamond choker worn by Karlie Kloss, the Tiffany & Co. 18k yellow gold and diamond collar around Jessica Biel’s neck and Janelle Monae’s Ellie Saab necklace that looked like it was part of her gown. I’d also wear Alicia Vikander’s diamond Louis Vuitton necklace every single day, even with a t-shirt and jeans.
The success of these attention getters at the Oscars is proof positive that you can expect chokers, collars and short necklaces to continue trending throu
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS