Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
August is #NationalPeachMonth and if you haven’t already started enjoying your fair share of fresh, juicy sweet peaches now is your chance. They’re delicious in cobblers, pies, and right off the grill when paired with fresh whipped cream, but my favorite way to indulge is when they’re straight from the farmer’s market.
Besides their yummy scrumptiousness, there’s more to love about peaches. Studies have shown that stone fruits can actually help ward off health related conditions like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, obesity and cancer, and they have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties too. Peaches are chock full of vitamin C so whether they’re ingested or applied topically from
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS