Photo Credit: www.laseraway.net
Phrenology, a pseudoscience that identified personality based on the size and shape of the head, was all the rage in the 1800s, and thankfully now relegated to the waste bin of unsubstantiated theories. But what about wrinkle analysis? Can you really tell if someone is happy or sad based on their wrinkles? Are crow’s feet the result of a crinkly, happy smile? Do marionette lines mean you are mean? According to the following infographic from LaserAway Hair Removal & Aesthetics, lip lines mean you are a hopeless romantic and nasolabial folds are signs of optimism. Take a look here at the complete graph, and let us know what you think.
[caption id=”attachment_36813″ align=”aligncenter”
Meet the Color Cosmetics Creator.
The creator of signature products such as Spackle and Caulk, Laura Geller knew at an early age that her future would be in makeup. Prior to starting her career as a sought after theater and television makeup artist, she would offer to work for free at cosmetics counters just to be near the products. Today, she heads her own eponymous color cosmetics line that is sold at Macy’s, Sephora and Ulta, the Laura Geller Makeup Studios in New York City, as well as broadcast and online retailer QVC and LauraGeller.com. Her “best friend” persona and ability to connect with viewers has lead to incredible success and a cult following
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS