Photo Credit: facebook.com/pg/mcjwbeauty
Shampoo, conditioner and the occasional mask have been the haircare protocol for as long as we can remember, but it might be time to rethink these three basics. With an increased focus on the scalp and the role it plays in healthy hair growth, a pre-shampoo product movement is upon us. From scrubs to protein-rich treatments, what you do before you shampoo may just be the key to strong, shiny strands.
Madam C.J. Walker Beauty Culture Dream Come True Wonderful Pre-Wash Protein Treatment ($32)
This fortifying and strengthening mask may seem similar to the products you’ve been using for deep conditioning after washing your hair, but, alas, it’s not. Packed with protein that penetrates th
Lines and wrinkles and grays OH MY! Big time bummer! It started for me when I turned 30, but my aunt was completely silver by the time she was old enough to drink at a bar. Hair color changes as we age, turning gray and then white through a process called achromotrichia. We’re all going to go through it. By the age of 40, nearly 50% of Americans have some wiry strands that seem to have a mind of their own. Some people are actually born with gray hair because of a genetic quirk. So get ready for the inevitable with this roundup of products that can help keep your tresses looking youthful and vibrant.
[caption id=”attachment_18337″ align=”aligncenter” width=”200″ caption=”Ph
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS