Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
Penelope Cruz is the latest beauty ambassador to represent Lancôme’s Tresór. The floral-oriental fragrance was launched in France in 1990, and with notes that include rose, muguet, lilac, apricot blossom, heliotrope and sandalwood, Lancôme describes the fragrance as “Romantic. Sensual. Emotional.” Previously represented by Kate Winslet and Isabella Rosselini, the brand clearly has a thing for sophisticated, elegant, timeless beauties. We love the multi-cultural twist and are looking forward to what promises to be a stunning ad campaign.
Likewise, stunner Diane Kruger has been tapped as the new face of Calvin Klein’s soon to be released fragrance, Be
- SPONSORED: SHOPBOP SUMMER SALE IS HERE!
- MEET DR. LARA DEVGAN – BOARD CERTIFIED PLASTIC SURGEON AND REALSELF CHIEF MEDICAL EDITOR
- MEET DR. ROBERT MORIN – PLASTIC SURGEON, CRANIOFACIAL SURGEON AND PEDIATRIC PLASTIC SURGEON
- #STAYTHEFHOME – TRY THESE NEW K-BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- MEET DR. MILLICENT ROVELO – BEVERLY HILLS PLASTIC SURGEON