Photo Credit: lancome-usa.com
Penelope Cruz is the latest beauty ambassador to represent Lancôme’s Tresór. The floral-oriental fragrance was launched in France in 1990, and with notes that include rose, muguet, lilac, apricot blossom, heliotrope and sandalwood, Lancôme describes the fragrance as “Romantic. Sensual. Emotional.” Previously represented by Kate Winslet and Isabella Rosselini, the brand clearly has a thing for sophisticated, elegant, timeless beauties. We love the multi-cultural twist and are looking forward to what promises to be a stunning ad campaign.
Likewise, stunner Diane Kruger has been tapped as the new face of Calvin Klein’s soon to be released fragrance, Be
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS