Meet the Bride-to-Be’s New BFF
Michele Paradise has had a long and successful career as a catwalk model in London, Paris, Milan and New York. She has worked for most of the top designers of her time and was the muse of Philip Treacy and Zandra Rhodes.
When Michele finished her modeling career, she turned her skills to training upcoming young models for the major agencies in London and informed them about surviving in the world of fashion modeling, teaching them to be more confident and honing their skills in walking on the catwalk, posture and presentation, which increased their success rate for getting model bookings.
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS