Photo Credit: depositphotos.com
Bikini season is once again upon us, and Thermi technology can help tighten and tone everything from the eyes to the thighs.
You name it, and Thermi can troubleshoot it, says New York City plastic surgeon Z. Paul Lorenc, MD, at a #getthermi event held at Gansevoort Park Avenue In Manhattan.
Thermi delivers radiofrequency energy through a hand-held device to kick-start the body’s own collagen production. With ThermiTight, a small probe is inserted under the skin to tighten areas such as the neck, abdomen, arms and breasts. ThermiSmooth uses a round probe on the surface of the skin of the face or body. Smooth treatments can be repeated several times to achieve the desired results, and
Come join New York City board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Z. Paul Lorenc on November 7th for a special educational evening to learn all about the secrets of ageless beauty. Look Your Best at Any Age will offer a lively discussion of all the latest advances in surgical and non-surgical procedures, including facial fillers, Botox, lasers, Pelleve, body contouring and more. If you are considering having a little work done (from an IPL to Laser Lipo), but aren’t sure of what the best options are for you, this is your opportunity to get information directly from a team of experts in aesthetic plastic surgery and comprehensive skin treatments.
Seats are limited, so please RSVP to jackie@l
- MEET DR. DEEPAK DUGAR – BOARD CERTIFIED RHINOPLASTY SURGEON
- MEET JACK JIA – FOUNDER AND CEO OF MUSELY
- MEET ELLEN GENDLER, MD – NEW YORK CITY BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGIST
- WE TRIED DEFENAGE 6-WEEK PERFECTION NECK CREAM AND HERE’S WHAT HAPPENED
- MEET MARK HAMILTON, MD – FACIAL PLASTIC SURGEON AND CHAIRMAN OF THE PUBLIC INFORMATION COMMITTEE FOR THE AAFPRS